Thank you to everyone who has entered Sunday’s race. There will be pressure on parking space at the slope so please respect the signs!
|Live Results and Start List
The provisional timetable is:
|Bibs available to club representatives
|8:00 – 9:00
|Open Practice (earlier if the course is ready)
|Individual Timed Runs
|Individual Head-to-Heads (Bunny runs will be allowed for group A racers who wish to take them)
|Club Championships and Fun Team event
Racers will be restricted to 3 runs during open practice – please co-operate with officials policing this and leave the slope after you have had 3 runs.
At bib allocation, a sheet will be given to each club representative. This will ask for information regarding the team races and must be returned to the timing hut immediately after the end of the 3 individual timed runs. We need to know:
- whether a club wishes to enter 1 or 2 teams into the Open Club Championship
- who the team members are for the Open Club Championship team(s)
- which racers want to do the Fun Team event
A racer can only enter one or other of the team events.
Competitors are reminded that:
- Helmets must fit properly without requiring something to be worn like hoody hoods or head bands
- Camera mounts and other adornments like bunny ears etc will not be allowed
- Stickers will be allowed if already fitted on the helmet although racers / club reps will be advised of the new regulations.
Racers are also reminded that they must have bungs on their poles. Ski Bartlett will be at the race if you need to purchase any equipment.